1-Year Warranty Service for Smartwatches
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item accordingly, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer.
If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair, however, customers can return it at their own cost and pay a fee for the repair. Return shipping fees will be the customer’s responsibility in such cases.
What is covered by warranty
HAZZLER’s WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY（“Warranty”） covers only new, physical products purchased through our online store or authorized dealers (“Product”). Product registration is not required as a condition to this coverage, but some Products function fully only if they are connected to a phone APP. To ensure that your product is authentic and protected by our Warranty, please purchase from our online store directly or an authorized dealer.
This warrants our Products against defects in material or workmanship under normal use for one (1) year from the date of retail purchase by the original consumer, who buys a new, covered Product from hazzler’s online store or an authorized dealer (“Consumer” or “You”), (“Warranty Period”). This Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred to any subsequent purchaser.
Exlusions of warranty
1. Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer’s responsibility and is not covered by warranty.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product’s warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
– Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
– Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
– Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
– Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
– Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
– bumped by user/fall in water by user / disassemble by user / other man-made damage
How to request warranty (Return, Repair, and Refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a ticket to our service center or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product model.
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
After-sales Email: email@example.com